Your Local Real Estate Experts Since 1978
- Slide 1
- Slide 2
- Slide 3
- Slide 4
- Slide 5
- Slide 6
- Price Range
- Watts Happening | Podcast Trailer
- Ep. 0 | Introducing the Watts Happening Podcast
- Ep. 1 | Kelly Hayworth | Coralville City Administrator
- Ep. 2 | Brendon Panther | Gary's Personal Trainer
- Ep. 3 | Rex Brandstatter | "Mr. Coralville"
- Ep. 4 | Randy Laing | Local Ironman Athlete
- Ep. 5 | Karen Schumacher | Local Author & Leadership Coach
- Ep. 6 | Tiffany O'Donnell | Mayor of Cedar Rapids
- Ep. 7 | Jim Conard | Local Cyclist & Market President of West Bank
- Ep. 8 | Butch & Lance Pedersen | Esteemed Local Football Coaches
- Ep. 9 | Tom Casavant | Endurance Swimmer & U of I Professor of Engineering
- Ep. 10 | Ryan Heiar | North Liberty City Administrator
- Ep. 11 | Oscar & John Beasley | Historied Local Distance Cyclists
- Ep. 12 | Mike Messier | Local Insurance Expert & Gary’s Friend of 40+ Years
- Ep. 13 | Jordan Montgomery | Keynote Speaker & Performance Coach
- Ep. 14 | Geoff Fruin | City Manager of Iowa City
- Ep. 15 | Adam Pretorius | Iowa City Real Estate Expert
- Ep 16. | Bill Windauer | World War History Enthusiast
- Ep. 17 | Charlie Becker | Camp Courageous CEO
- Ep. 18 | Jack Tank | Iowa Agriculture & Ag Insurance Expert
- Ep. 19 | Mike Young | Local Mental Health Advocate
- Ep. 20 | Joe Heath | Producer of Upcoming Nile Kinnick Film
- Ep. 21 | Doug Alberhasky | Owner of John's Grocery & Local Beer Expert
- Ep. 22 | Sean McCarty | Head PGA Golf Pro at Brown Deer Golf Club
- Ep. 23 | Shelly Maharry | President & CEO of Community Foundation of Johnson County
- Ep. 24 | Brent Yirkovsky | Residential Construction Manager at Watts Group
- Ep. 25 | Pete Johnson | Mortgage Loan Officer at Green State Credit Union
- Ep. 26 | Lisa Bluder | Iowa Women's Basketball Head Coach
- Ep. 27 | Brad Kunkel | Johnson County Sheriff
- Ep. 28 | Charlie Nusser | President of Hands Jewelers
- Ep. 29 | Nate Kullbom | Local Competitive Cyclist
- Ep. 30 | Dr. Matt Howard | Head of Neurosurgery at University of Iowa
- Ep. 31 | Doug Boldt | City Administrator of Tiffin
- Ep. 32 | Adam Hahn | Director of Construction at Watts Group
- Ep. 33 | Tim Finer | Vice President of Hills Bank
- Ep. 34 | Mundi McCarty | VP of Development at the Hoover Presidential Foundation
- Ep. 35 | Nate Kaeding | Local Entrepreneur & Former Hawkeye/NFL Kicker
- Ep. 36 | Rod Lehnertz | VP of Finance & Operations at University of Iowa
- Ep. 36 | Bill Brandt | President of Brandt Heating & Air Conditioning
to Watts Group
Premier Customer Service is What We Do. Your home is our priority. Making your life easier is why we focus so much on the details.
Buying or Selling?
Let Us Help
For over 40 years, Watts Group has been a real estate leader in the Corridor. Our team of professionals are committed to helping families and businesses grow deep roots in the community. This dedication and experience makes us a “One Stop Shop” for all of your real estate needs. Whether you’re buying or selling, Watts Group is here to help. Also, ask about our Guaranteed Sale Program for new home buyers.
Quality Properties &
We are proud to offer over 1,600 rental units across Iowa City, Coralville, Cedar Rapids, and North Liberty for you to consider for your next home. Whether you’re looking for a condo, townhouse, duplex, or single family home, we are here to help you find a beautiful and comfortable rental with all the amenities that you need. We were voted #1 in the Best Property Management category on Locals Love Us Iowa City! In addition, Watts Group also offers professional Property Management services. With over 200,000 SF of local commercial space under management, let our experienced team help maintain and improve your property portfolio.
Watts Group Construction has a rich history of developing homes and communities in the Corridor. Our residential construction team has built over 2,800 homes to date and is growing every year. We were voted the #1 home builder in Iowa City by Locals Love Us and can offer custom build services as well. Our Development Services can also work collaboratively with city leaders and key stakeholders to deliver community solutions in your area.
Douglas on First
We are happy to offer Douglas on First, a two building development, featuring 48 luxury living condominiums. Conveniently located on First Avenue in Cedar Rapids, Iowa Douglas on First is adjacent to Brucemore and just a short drive to downtown Cedar Rapids and The District. This building offers five unique floorplans and five interior design themes for resident owners to choose from. Additionally, residents will enjoy many community amenities including a gathering space and kitchen, fitness room, large patio with grills, on-site dog park, and underground heated garage. Each condominium is complete with high ceilings, an open floorplan, quartz countertops, stainless appliances, and large windows!
QUESTIONS? CONTACT US TODAY
No matter your real estate needs, you’ve come to the right place. Watts Group has over 40 years of dedicated, local experience at your disposal. Let the professionals at Watts Group know how we can help make your real estate dreams into a reality.